Tuesday, September 29, 2015

And So It Goes

Welcome to the new blog! Yes, you are on the right site.

Recently, I've been mulling over changing a few things on here since it's September, the month that marks the 2nd "blogiversary" of my public writing efforts. In the last few months, I've also been contemplating changing the name of the blog from "Life is a Journey" to something that is still in standing with the address - a life with a destination - yet opens up the focus from writing mainly about life happenings to including other topics of interest. It was tough coming up with a different title that encompassed everything I was looking for, but after a lot of brain racking and some suggestions, "Beyond What Is Seen" came about. More likely than not, there really won't be too big of a change as far as content and writing go, but you never know...:)

On a note of continuing the saga of my life:
The day after getting to Michigan, my boss called me up to inform me that our paperwork will be delayed (again) by a few more weeks, pushing our moving date to somewhere around the end of October.
I laughed, amused at how many times it's possible to hear the same story, then headed off to TX to visit my bro and his family for a few days.
Do I still get impatient? Yes, even when I've learned to enjoy the extra time. But learning trust and flexibility will prove to go far, I know. There's also definitely been added bonuses like getting to be at my cousin's wedding that I thought I'd have to miss out on, etc, etc.

Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment